Manor House Sample - Custom Countertop Chelsea River Granite
Granite countertops have a color and pattern unique to each slab, so no two countertops will ever be alike. Granite is highly durable because of its heat, scratch and stain-resistance. Floor & Decor’s Granite countertops are sealed with GranitePro, a lifetime sealant that requires no maintenance. You will have the ability to view and select your own slab from the local slab yard.
Visit a Floor & Decor store for pricing and to customize your countertop in 4 easy steps:
1. CHOOSE A MATERIAL & COLOR: Select your perfect countertop from our wide range of materials and colors that complement your design style and accommodates your lifestyle.
2. CHOOSE AN EDGE STYLE & SINK CUTOUTS: Our store associates will help you determine the right edge to accent your unique style and the correct sink to get the most functionality for yourneeds.
3. SCHEDULE AN IN-HOME MEASUREMENT: One of our fully vetted and insured certified fabricator/installers will come to your home to measure for your countertops, ensuring the perfect, customized fit.
4. SCHEDULE AN INSTALLATION: Once the material is custom fabricated to your home’s exact measurements, our installer will return to your home to install your custom countertops for your dream kitchen.
Included in SQ. FT Price:
• In-Home Consultation
• Slab Selection
• Up to 4 Free Faucet Hole Cutouts
• Included Edge Options: Eased or Single Bevel
• One Unpolished Sink or Cooktop Cutout
• Radius corners up to ¾”
• Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
• Workmanship Warranty