Media Air Cleaners in Custom Colors
Our Media Air Cleaners™ are available in a range of OEM colors to match existing equipment or private label.
We can finish our metal Media Air Cleaner cabinets to match nearly all OEM equipment throughout the industry. The finish is durable and scratch resistant.Custom Colors Available
We offer custom paint colors for our Media Air Cleaner cabinets that match OEM equipment:
High Capacity, Minimum Resistance
- Equipment Grey (Duncane, Carrier, Rheem)
- Appliance Matte Grey (Armstrong, Daikin)
- Goodman Grey (Amana)
- Trane Green
- Bryant Tan
- Universal White
- York Champagne (Luxaire, Coleman)
Field Controls MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) pleated media filter contains enough air cleaning capacity to clean air for months without restricting air flow or putting a strain on the air handling system. Our filter media is electrostatically “supercharged” for better efficiency and longer service life. It is moisture resistant and will not support the growth of bacteria or other microbes.Features:
- High efficiency MERV 8 or 11 filter
- Super Tight HeavySeal™
- Contractor installation
- Installs into ducted central heating and AC system
- Meets ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 standards
- Robust heavy duty metal construction
How It Works
- Filters entire house for CLEAN air year round
- Traps up to 100 times more particles than competitor models
- Captures particles as small as 1.0 micron, including pollen, dust, mold, and dander
- Works with most existing residential or commercial forced air heating or cooling system
- Easy media filter replacement
Our Media Air Cleaner cabinet is installed in the return air duct of the forced air system prior to the furnace and air handler. As air passes through the system, airborne particles are trapped within the filter media.
Unlike traditional filters, our Media Air Cleaner is able to trap up to 100 times more while maintaining efficiency and arrestance ratings in compliance with ASHRAE Standard 52.2.
The new HeavySeal™ feature is designed to create a supertight envelope forcing air to and through the filter. The HeavySeal™ passes the duct blast test (at 25 pascals/ .1 inches water column) and reduces leakage as low as 2.0 CFM. There are models to accommodate the most popular media filter cartridges on the market.