XX Series Exit Device
The XX Series is an architectural Grade 1 exit device that provides the classic cross bar aesthetic at a reasonable price.
The Falcon XX Series crossbar exit devices provide safe egress and reliable performance. They are ideal when a specific aesthetic or a retrofit is required. Suitable for high-traffic installations, the XX Series provides the appeal of a classic design. Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards, the XX Series is available in a rim, surface vertical rod, concealed vertical rod and mortise design to fit various applications.
The XX Series is ideal for historical landmarks, churches or buildings that desire a classic look of a cross bar exit device. It is designed to be aesthetically pleasing, perform in high-traffic door openings and provide security at a reasonable price.Features & Benefits
Designs & Finishes
- Classic cross bar design to maintain the integrity of historical buildings
- Center case is pressure die cast aluminum with heavy wrought, forged, investment cast and sintered metal parts for added strength
- All screws are concealed, providing a streamlined design and clean lines for a more attractive installation
- Optional “A” label (3-hour) fire exit construction
- ANSI Grade 1 performance
The XX Series offer many levers and finishes.
- Lever designs include:
- Finishes available include:
- US3 (605)
- US4 (606)
- US10 (612)
- US26 (625)
- US26D (626)
- US32 (629)
- US32D (630)
- Certified ANSI A156.3-2008 Grade 1 standards
- UL listed A or B label fire rating
The XX Series offers many trim options including exit only (EO), no trim and exit device only.