SC90 Series Closer
This light-duty closer is designed for residential and light commercial applications.
Designed for light-duty residential and interior applications, the SC90 Series closers deliver a smooth and reliable performance. A pre-set spring size provides easy installation. The closer has three mounting options and is non-handed for left- and right-swinging doors for versatility. A single-piece cast aluminum body minimizes leaks, the most common door control failure. Materials include sturdy heat-treated steel pistons and heat-treated pinions.
The SC90 Series is also ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 3 certified for durability, UL listed and backed by a 10-year warranty. The closer uses a UL10C approved fluid for its hydraulics and is UBC 7-2 fire test compliant. The SC91 in particular meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1 requirements. Features & Benefits
- Single-piece cast aluminum body
- Adjustable backcheck
- Heat-treated steel pinion
Quality and durability
- UL 10C approved fluid
- Separate adjustable general speed and latch speed
- 10-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Universal screw pack
- Fixed spring sizes 1, 3 and 4
Designs & Finishes
- UL listed and compliant with the UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) fire test
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 3
- The SC91 meets ADA and ANSI A117.1
- Available in aluminum, dark bronze or brass finish
- Optional slim line cover
The SC90 Series mounts hinge pull side, top jamb push side, and parallel arm push side.