SC60A Series Closer
This light- to medium-duty closer is designed for commercial applications like a small boutique or office.
The SC60A Series is designed for light- to medium-duty applications, like a small business or office building. It is intended for interior use with aluminum storefronts and mixed-use complexes. It mounts three ways and features the most common hole pattern in the door control industry, making it ideal for a variety of retrofit needs.
The SC60A Series features a single-piece cast aluminum body and a 1-3/8” heat-treated steel piston, a heat-treated pinion and staked valves. The SC60A Series standard door closer is certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, is UL listed and is backed by a 10-year warranty.Features & Benefits
- Single-piece cast aluminum body
- Heat-treated steel pinion and piston
- Industry common hole pattern that can retrofit to Norton 1600
Quality and durability
- UL 10C approved fluid
- Separate adjustable general speed, latch speed and backcheck
- 10-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Universal screw pack
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-5
Designs & Finishes
- UL listed and compliant with the UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) fire test
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- The SC61A meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1
- Available in:
- Dark bronze
- Matte black
- Optional slim line cover
The SC60A Series mounts hinge pull side, push side top jamb, push side parallel arm, heavy duty parallel arm and hold open parallel arm.