Versatile and easy-to-use interchangeable cores are built for security and convenience at an affordable price.
Interchangeable cores offer maximum flexibility for a building owner. Whenever a key is lost or stolen, locks can be rekeyed quickly by non-locksmith personnel. All it takes is the special “control” key. This key is used to remove and install all cores in the system. Just go to the door, remove the old core and install the new one with the control key. Security is regained in seconds.
Interchangeable cores and locksets are compatible with other competitor small format interchangeable core (SFIC) products, such as Best and Arrow - use Falcon locks with their cores and vice versa. In most cases, Falcon can even furnish cores master keyed into existing Best or Arrow key systems. Just include a copy of the existing bitting list with a Falcon order.Features & Benefits
- Offers uncombinated and combinated cores
- Combinated cores are keyed, ready to install, and furnished with two change keys each
- Compatible with other competitor SFIC products
- Offered in various finishes to match any lock
- Cores and keys are supplied with the Falcon logo, or can be ordered without the logo and are furnished with plain, non-embossed keys
- Standard cores use a single spring cover to seal pin chambers
- With Best style capping, each pin chamber is sealed with its own individual cap
- Interchangeable core keys are offered in standard, plain both sides, Best key bow or Access bow (meets Title 24 of the California Code for Handicapped)
- Accessories and kits for core and key integration, maintenance, and retrofit are available
Interchangeable core jobs requiring construction keying are furnished with temporary cores, which are all keyed to a combination unrelated to the permanent system’s master key. When the building is turned over to the owner, the permanent cores are installed and the construction cores are returned to Falcon Lock for credit. Orders must include the name and address of the person to whom the construction keys and permanent master and change keys should be sent. Accessories
- Key bitting punch
- Key gauge
- Depth bars for key machine
- Miscellaneous interchangeable core parts, such as drive pins and washers
- Kit refills, including pins, springs, etc.
- Stamping fixture
- Pin kit
- Capping pin and ejector pin
- Capping blocks
- Mortise accessories