2390 Series Recessed Exit Device
The 2390 Series exit devices are grade 1 recessed push pad exit devices designed for aluminum doors.
The 2390 Series exit device provides safe and reliable egress ideal for aluminum doors. The 2390 Series is a concealed recessed vertical rod exit device that is certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 standards. The recessed device is designed for high use and abuse by sitting in the door rail so it cannot be damaged by large equipment moving in and out of the door. This design ensures smooth, easy and reliable operation. The concealed rods are hidden to prevent tampering and to protect from the environment. Easy rod adjustment simplifies installation and it boasts a 10-year limited warranty.
The 2390 Series is suitable for retrofit applications with interior or exterior doors in institutional, commercial and retail installations. Features include standard hex dogging and concealed mounting screws to prevent tampering. Options include four functions and four finishes to cover any building needs.Features & Benefits
Designs & Finishes
- The recessed device sits in the rail of the door, preventing it from damage or wear when large equipment is moving in and out of the door opening
- Comes standard with hex dogging and concealed mounting screws to prevent tampering
- Options include four functions and four finishes
The 2390 Series offers many levers and finishes. Certifications
- Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
- UL305 listed
The 2390 Series has various trim solutions.
- 2390, Exit only, no trim, exit device only
- 2392, Mortise cylinder assembly with cylinder
- 2395, Mortise cylinder assembly with less cylinder
- 2398, Dummy trim