1990/2090 Series Exit Devices
The 1990/2090 Series exit devices are grade 1 narrow stile cross bar exit devices with a classic aluminum storefront design.
The 1990/2090 Series narrow stile cross bar exit devices provide safe and reliable egress that is ideal for aluminum doors. The 1990 Series concealed vertical rod is designed for double door applications, while the 2090 Series rim device is designed for single door applications. The 1990 Series is certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 standards. Both series boast a 10-year limited warranty.
The 1990/2090 Series are suitable for retrofit applications with interior and exterior doors in commercial and retail installations. Features include standard hex dogging and concealed mounting screws to prevent tampering. Options include two lengths that can be cut down to size, four functions and four finishes to cover any building needs. Features & Benefits
Designs & Finishes
- Aluminum cross bar and narrow stile center case to fit small stile aluminum doors
- Non-handed design, offering convenient field reversibility
- Ideal for retrofit commercial and retail applications, requiring a durable crossbar solution
- Offered in four functions and four finishes
- Comes standard with hex dogging and concealed mounting screws
The 1990/2090 Series offer many levers and finishes. Certifications
- 1990 Series: certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
- UL305 listed
The 1990/2090 Series are available in various trim solutions.
- Exit only (EO): no trim, exit device only
- Dummy trim (DT): 9970 pull only
- Cylinder only options:
- Night latch, cylinder only (NL-OP): key retracts latch but does not unlock exit device, no pull
- Hold back, cylinder only (HB-OP): key retracts latch and holds latch back, no pull
- Pulls with cylinders
- Night latch with pull (NL-P): key retracts latch but does not unlock exit device with pull
- Hold back with pull (HB-P): key retracts latch and holds latch back