Fabreeka QuietDown® Recycled Rubber Acoustic Underlayment
Fabreeka® QuietDown® is a multi-purpose, high performance acoustic underlay engineered to reduce sound transmission through subfloors. It is manufactured from durable recycled rubber, which translates into a stronger, more resilient acoustic underlay that won’t pack down or fall apart over time.
Fabreeka QuietDown is perfect for condos, kitchens, playrooms, institutional settings and anywhere else where noise transmission is a concern.
Available for a wide variety of flooring types such as ceramic tile, stone, hardwood, engineered wood, laminate, commercial carpet and vinyl, Fabreeka QuietDown offers incredible sound damping qualities. Easy-to-install sheets are thinner, lighter, and stronger than conventional underlays. Laying and trimming is quick and easy.
- High performance mid to high frequency impact sound reduction
- Achieves Delta IIC of 15 - 23 depending on material and floor assembly
- Laboratory and field tests of Fabreeka QuietDown have been conducted by independent organizations - copies are available upon request
- Fabreeka QuietDown Max HB has excellent adhesion to mortar for tile applications
- Doubles as a crack isolation membrane under ceramic and stone installations
- Used under screed applications as a decoupling / sound insulation membrane
- Mildew and insect repellant
- Will not rot or fall apart over time
- Low surface deflection
- Will not sag or compress like foams and felt fiber underlays
- Fabreeka QuietDown Max HB meets ASTM C627-93
- Robinson Test designation for medium to heavy commercial applications in tile and stone assemblies
- High coefficient of friction - creep is less than 3% for
- Fabreeka QuietDown and less than 1% for Fabreeka
- QuietDown Max HB
- Excellent thermal R value
- Reduces passive thermal loss
- Easy to handle sheets make for less waste and lay down flat with no curled edges