Fabreeka®-LTP Crane Rail Pads
Fabreeka crane rail pad is manufactured in two types to accommodate either light or moderate to heavy crane service duty. Both types of crane rail pad have been designed to provide a significant reduction in beam and rail stress while improving wheel load distribution to reduce rail maintenance. The unique LTP surface allows the rail to contract and expand, improving the lateral rigidity and wear resistance of the pad under high service loads.KEY FEATURES/BENEFITS
- Fabreeka crane rail pad can withstand wheel loads up to 12,000 psi
- LTP surface allows for rail expansion and reduces wear
- Laminated, fabric reinforcement provides lateral rigidity and high load capacity
- Reduces noise and structure-borne vibration
- The pad material impervious to most oils and is resistant to the effects of steam, water, mildew and brine.
- Type CR2-3 is manufactured in a nominal thickness of 1/4″.
- Type CR17-5 is manufactured in a nominal thickness of 11/32″.
- Both types are available in any width to suit all rail sizes and can be supplied in lengths up to 25 feet long.