FX Commercial Roof Anchor
The 5000lbs. rated FX Commercial roof anchor is for single user on a low slope roof application (4/12 pitch or less).
The FX12 and FX18 are fixed post roof top anchors, intended for permanent applications only.
These anchors have been thoroughly tested (see testing and compliance page on this product) and are compatible for installation on steel and concrete substrates (fasteners sold separately).
The 12 inch and 18inch anchor posts function to extend through roofing materials so that they are accessible both during and after roof construction.
The FX anchors are composed of durable galvanized steel, and are compatible for use with SRLs, vertical lifelines, and shock absorbing lanyards.
- For use on steel or concrete substrates (see manual for requirements)
- Durable galvanized finish
- Great for use with retractable lifelines, vertical lifelines, or rope grab units
- Post extends past roofing substrate to make attachment point accessible
- Round post works with most off-the-shelf flashing kits
- 12” and 18” Anchor heights available
- Optional threaded top to accommodate attachments