CP2400 Suspended Ceiling Fiberglass Grid Systems
For more than two decades, Extrutech Plastics Inc. has been a premier manufacturer of top-quality plastic building components for construction, agriculture, food processing, and car wash businesses around the world. Our extensive range of products includes sanitary, easy-to-maintain wall and ceiling panels, stay-in-place concrete wall forms, doors, and custom trims, among many others. We specialize in top-quality PVC ceiling panels to enhance aesthetics and provide improved functionality over traditional acoustic panels.SUSPENDED CEILING GRID SYSTEMS BY EXTRUTECH PLASTICS
Suspended ceiling fiberglass grid systems have long been used to provide a more finished appearance in facilities that have visible ductwork and wiring. They offer the advantage of reducing energy costs in high-ceilinged locations, where heating and cooling can be expensive. The panels are particularly useful in facilities requiring frequent sanitization or experiencing high humidity levels, as PVC ceiling panels are water proof and will not rust, rot, or mold when repeatedly exposed to moisture. For this reason, they often find use in cleanrooms and laboratories, food and beverage processing facilities, agricultural applications, medical facilities, indoor swimming pools, and chemical plants.
Extrutech’s ceiling panels are larger and stronger than traditional panels, which makes for quicker installation, fewer seams, and a smooth, finished appearance. The panels do not conduct electricity, making them safe for use around electrical wiring. These panels are Class A and are reversible and highly reflective for enhanced energy efficiency. They are resistant to microbial growth, and have been accepted by both the U.S. Department of Agriculture and Canadian Food Inspection Agency as appropriate for food service applications.
Panel Sizes Available
- 2 ft by 2 ft
- 2 ft by 4 ft
- 2 ft by 6 ft
- 2 ft by 8 ft
- 2 ft by 10 ft
- 2 ft by 12 ft
Extrutech’s PVC plastic ceiling panels are pre-cut and easy to fit into existing grid systems, for simple installation and maintenance. They can be cleaned using water and mild cleaner, and their bright white, high gloss surface provides a finished appearance without the need for painting. These panels are certified by ICC-ES under report ESR-4583, and have a full 20 year warranty.WHY USE PVC FOR CEILING PANELS?
Due to its durable and lightweight nature, PVC has begun to replace conventional metal and mineral fiber ceilings in residential and commercial construction. It offers a variety of benefits over traditional ceiling materials, including:
CHOOSE EXTRUTECH PLASTICS FOR QUALITY SUSPENDED CEILING SYSTEMS
- Durability: PVC panels are highly durable and impact resistant, and they will not warp or bend over time. The have a 20 year warranty.
- Moisture resistance: PVC panels are waterproof and resistant to microbial growth such as bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance: Extrutech’s PVC panels exhibit a smooth, easy-to-clean surface that does not require any paint or coating. Simply wipe with a damp cloth and mild cleaner to keep them looking fresh.
- Simple installation: PVC panels are pre-cut to your specifications for quick and easy installation. They are reversible for long life.
- Cost effective: PVC panels are less expensive than traditional ceiling panel materials.
- Lightweight: PVC panels are exceptionally light, which makes them efficient to transport and install.
- Finished appearance: PVC ceiling panels provide a smooth, glossy aesthetic for a clean, finished look.
Extrutech Plastics’ high-quality suspended drop-in panel system is the ideal solution for rooms that need to be cleaned frequently, have high humidity levels (such as in process facilities), or to cover up eyesores, like duct work, pipes, and wiring, while still allowing for access to these crucial infrastructure components.
Our non-porous, glossy, bright white grid panels can be used to replace existing acoustic panels. They are reversible, easy-to-clean, and never need painting (exclusive colors available upon request). Additionally, the installation of a drop ceiling in an existing high-ceiling facility can help lower energy costs by reducing the area to be heated or cooled. Panels are of standard size to fit current metal or fiberglass grid systems.
We offer no-cost, no-obligation quotes, by stock parts or room size, and your order can be drop-shipped to your job location. Extrutech suspended ceiling panels and fiberglass grid systems can be used in new construction or retrofit areas, wherever interior suspended ceilings are required.Features:
- Lightweight, Durable 3/8″Thick X 23 3/4″Wide, Ceiling Panels
- Panels Sizes In 2′ X 2′ To 2′ X 12′ Lengths
- Low Maintenance, Easy To Clean
- Water And Corrosion-Proof
- Easy Assembly, Stock Part Sizes
- Rigid Double-Walled Panels
- Bright White, Hard Surfaces
- High-Grade, Color-Fast Material
- Main Runners In 8′ And 12′ Lengths
- Snap-Together Installation
- Easy Assembly With Standard Tools
- Available With Panel Hold-Down Clips
- Low Profile, High-Gloss Surface
- Reversible Ceiling Panel
- USDA Accepted
- Beverage Plants
- Campgrounds, Parks
- Chemical Plants
- Clean Rooms
- Concession Areas
- Food Processing
- Indoor Swimming Pool Facilities
- Poultry & Hogs
- Slaughter Houses