NeoSwitch - PIR/Dual Relay Wall Switch Vacancy Sensor - Wall Switch Sensors
Model Number: VNW-P-1001-DMV-*
The Passive Infrared Dual Relay Vacancy Sensing Wall Switch is a motion sensing lighting control and conventional wall switch all-in-one that is used for energy savings and convenience. The unit contains two relays that allow the control of two separate loads. The VNW-P-1001-DMV uses Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor technology to monitor a room for occupancy and deliver maximum energy savings. The lights are turned ON by pressing the universally recognized light icon pushbutton.
- Air-gap switch ensures no leakage current to load
- Selectable built-in light level sensor
- Products tested to NEMA WD 7 - 2011 Occupancy Motion Sensors Standard
- Additional pushbutton with light/fan graphic included
- Requires Manual On for activation