Central Manager - Controllers - CSU-1HP
Model Number: CSU-1HP
The Fifth Light Central Manager is a server-class PC that hosts the Lighting Management Software (LMS). It acts as a system wide historian and global database that holds the system's event journal, system configuration files and interfaces used to interact with third-party applications. The third-party interfaces include BACnet, Web services (XML), Cisco® VoIP, MechoSystems, Somfy® and Embedia.
The Central Manager allows users to manage their Fifth Light system via the LMS web-based user interface. All configuration changes made from the Central Manager are then synchronized with each local controller on the system. Similarly all data changes at the local controller level are synchronized in real-time with the Central Manager.
The Central Manager provides the capability for:
- BACnet integration of lighting
- Web Services control of lighting
- Support for Cisco VoIP phones to control lighting
- Centralized shade control along with lighting
- Access from computer browser, mobile phones and tablets
- Centrally coordinates all Lighting Control Panels (LCPs) on a site
- Allows integration methods with third-party systems
- Provides centralized web application for site personal control