SKYSHADE 3100® Standing Seam Canopy
EXTECH's SKYSHADE 3100 is a standing seam canopy that offers continuous battens that snap over panel edges to form seams. It provides daylighting, UV screening, and impact resistance. Long panels eliminate the need for horizontal interruptions in the glazing and can be cold-formed to a radius (unlike glass).
The SKYSHADE 3100 is built with the most advanced aluminum perimeter framing system in the industry. EXTECH’s framing system uses low friction gaskets that accommodate the thermal movement that is inherent to polycarbonate panels of any significant length. This eliminates noise from thermal movement and provides for a longer system lifespan.
These benefits make the SKYSHADE 3100 system an ideal and economical choice for commercial and industrial canopies, pavilions, and walkway covers.
Further benefits and details
- Fully fabricated - dramatically reduces field labor for installation.
- Polycarbonate panels up to 54 feet long eliminate the need for leak-prone horizontal joints.
- Translucent polycarbonate battens 23 3/4" on center
- Snap Fit joinery provides clean appearance without the need for vertical framing
- Highly impact resistant
- Lightweight panels install easily and reduce installation costs
- Provides comfortable, diffused daylight
- Works well for new construction and retrofit
- Built with the most advanced aluminum perimeter framing systems in the industry
- Low friction gaskets provide long lifespan
- LEED credits available for 100% recyclable polycarbonate and aluminum framing
- Panels are available in a variety of colors; framing is available in a variety of finishes
- Available in ASTM E-84 Class A, CC-1 fire rated material
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Complete air/water/structural testing