SKYSHADE 2500® Glass Canopy System
EXTECH's SKYSHADE 2500 is glass canopy system that incorporates continuous mullions that rigidly secure a variety of glass glazing options. The system is engineered for long spans, up to 12-foot lengths, and can accommodate glass panels with 9/16-inch or larger thickness. Optional glass coatings and custom silk-screen patterns provide diffuse daylighting and help to control solar heat gain.
The SKYSHADE 2500 glass canopy system is well suited for either contemporary or historical designs and can be ordered in a variety of high performance finishes. SKYSHADE 2500 is made in the U.S.A and delivered fully fabricated and ready for installation.
Features / Benefits
- Designed for long spans (up to 12') with slopes as low as 1:12.
- Rafters with internal guttering system to control condensation.
- Individually replaceable glass panels simplifies maintenance in the event of breakage.
- Aluminum finish may be specified in a choice of anodize finishes or high-performance factory-applied coatings.
- Optional glass coatings and silk-screen patterns available.
- Structural Testing per ASTM E-330 with Deflections of less than L/240 at 60 psf.
- Water tested per ASTM E-331 to 15 psf.
- Meets CC-1, Class A rating per ASTM E-84 for flame spread as required by the International Building Code (IBC) IBC section 3105.3 for awnings and canopy coverings
- Air Infiltration (ASTM E-283): .010 cfm per square foot at 12 PSF
- Water Infiltration (ASTM E-331): No leakage at 15 PSF
- Structural (ASTM E-330): Deflection of less than L/240 at 60 PSF.