LIGHTWALL 3000® Curtain Wall System
Create a brighter environment, save on energy costs, and earn LEED credits with the durable and superior engineering of our LIGHTWALL 3000 curtain wall system.
The LIGHTWALL 3000 accepts both insulated glass and cellular polycarbonate panels. This can be done within the same framing system - a function that perhaps no other curtain wall system can accomplish. The additional benefits of daylighting are present with the LIGHTWALL 3000 system and can be used for a wide variety of environments and applications.
Further benefits and details
- Deep Glazing Channels
- Low Friction Gasketing
- Controlled Gasket Pressure
- Has been tested to the AAMA standards for air filtration, water filtration, and structural strength
- Aluminum framing, 3 inches wide, is thermally broken
- Shallow vertical mullion option allows for placement of the system on existing structure
- Deep vertical mullion option allows for large vertical span
- Excellent internal water control. End dams at ends of each horizontal mullion to direct water to weep holes
- Components are completely fabricated at the factory, including the insertion of gasketing, allowing for rapid field erection
- Aluminum framing members overlap for superior air and water infiltration resistance
- Optional aluminum caps snap onto the pressure caps to provide a finished architectural appearance
- Chosen as one of Architectural Record’s “Product Reports” winners
- Fully recyclable system with available LEED points
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Air Infiltration: 0.024 cfm/sq. ft. at 6.24 psf per ASTM E-283-91
- Water Resistance: No leakage at 15 psf per ASTM E-331-96
- Structural: In accordance with ASTM E-330-97