EZ Series Security Grilles - EZ 525 CS
You’ll find the EZ 4-Inch offers a lot of visual appeal and cost saving benefits. It’s perfect for retail spaces, store-within-a-store applications, and offices where a secured area is needed.Benefits of the EZ Series LineElegant, Seamless Look Works with Your Design
With a 6-inch pocket door, the EZ Series sits flush with commercial wall studs to integrate seamlessly with the overall design of your space. There are also a variety of finishes and grille pattern options that harmonize with any visual scheme. Some options allow even airflow that won’t interfere with building HVAC.Saves Time, Reduces Costs and Eliminates Risks
The EZ-4-Inch comes with its own pocket, so there’s no need to have your contractor build one. This door is also 90% assembled by the experts in our factory, with the curtain already loaded in the correct order in the pocket. This will save you construction cost and mess, shave time from your schedule, and reduce the risks that come with onsite assembly errors.ADA Compliant Options
Ensure your design is usable for everyone with ADA compliant locks and hardware that can be operated by wheelchair users.Emergency Egress Doors Available
Easily comply with local fire safety codes with our emergency “door within a door” exits.Experts Help with Completion of Your Design
The veteran problem solvers in our customer support team can help you understand the options better. They can even create easy CAD elements to ensure your designs are completed more quickly.
- Material: 4” wide panel with interlocked 12” polycarbonate panels and 2” solid aluminum panels in a brick design.
- Hinge: 1 piece continuous aluminum.
- Pocket Width Opening: 5” minimum.
- Max Height: 12’
- Max Width: 43 ft Single Stack, 86 ft Bi-Parting.
- Weight/Load: 11.5 lbs per ft² (stacked) and 1.80 lbs per ft² (extended)
- Stacking: 10% of curtain width plus 3″ per post (estimated calculation)
- Pocket and aluminum pocket door included.