Vinyl Rib Roofing System
The Look Of Architectural Standing Seam With the Watertight Integrity Of Single-Ply
The Vinyl Rib system consists of the Duro-Last single-ply membrane and separate vinyl ribs that are heat-welded to the installed membrane to ensure a permanent, secure installation.
Benefits of the Vinyl Rib System:
- Delivers an aesthetic, architectural standing-seam look with the performance of Duro-Last's proven, thermoplastic, single-ply system
- Provides a waterproofing, not just water-shedding, solution
- Custom-fabricated flashings for stacks and other penetrations are heat-welded to the deck membrane to provide a monolithic, watertight roofing system
- Offers more effective insulation options than traditional standing seam
- Ideal performance in snow areas, preventing water back-up situations
- Protected by the best warranties in the roofing industry
The Vinyl Rib system is available in light gray and white, and uses Duro-Last's 60-mil membrane, fully-adhered to the roof deck (no mechanical fasteners) to provide a smooth roof surface.
Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
525 Morley Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Tel: (800) 248-0280
Fax: (800) 432-9331
Web site: http://www.duro-last.com