Shingle-Ply® Membrane Roofing System
The perfect combination of watertight integrity and aesthetics.
Benefits of the Shingle-Ply roofing system:
- Provides a shingle look and the watertight performance of Duro-Last's proven, thermoplastic single-ply system.
- Ideal for commercial applications where building appearance is important but conventional shingles are not practical.
- Made from the same durable membrane as the regular Duro-Last roofing system.
- Shingle design is printed onto the membrane, and then a special polymer coating is applied to help protect the finish from marring, fading, and dirt accumulation.
- Available in Slate Gray or Sandstone (50-mil only).
- System is delivered to the job site ready to be unrolled, positioned, and installed by an authorized Duro-Last contractor.
- All fasteners, flashings, and edge details come with the system.
- The Shingle-Ply roofing system is covered by Duro-Last's industry-leading, comprehensive warranties.
Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
525 Morley Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Tel: (800) 248-0280
Fax: (800) 432-9331
Web site: http://www.duro-last.com