Duro-Last Single-Ply Roof Membrane
The Duro-Last vinyl roof membrane is a proprietary thermoplastic formulation consisting of PVC resins, plasticizers, stabilizers, biocides, flame retardants and U.V. absorbents. A weft-insertion knitted scrim that is laminated between two layers of PVC film gives the membrane its strength and durability. The Duro-Last single-ply membrane is available in white, gray, dark gray, tan, or terra cotta.
Duro-Last has met or exceeded all major fire and wind code requirements, and regional approvals as necessary throughout the country. These certifications reinforce Duro-Last's leadership in providing the consistent, watertight integrity that building owners expect.
Duro-Last has been approved by Factory Mutual as a 1-60,1-75, 1-90, 1-95, 1-105, 1-135, 1-150, 1-165, 1-195, 1-210, 1-270, 1-435, and 1-495 roofing system. Duro-Last is also listed by Underwriters Laboratories as a Class A, B, & C approved material. Evaluation services ICBO and NES have merged to form ICC-ES, which has evaluated Duro-Last for the International Building Code (IBC). The Duro-Last roofing system has been approved by the IBC and by code agency MIAMI-DADE for use in their respective jurisdictions.
Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner of the ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program. The ENERGY STAR label indicates to building owners and managers that the Duro-Last white vinyl roof membrane can save them money on cooling costs due to its high reflectivity (reflects 88% of the sun's energy). Duro-Last is also a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) and a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Duro-Last participates in all major technical committees in the roofing industry, plus the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM).
Low-Sloped Roofs & Flat Roofing System
The Duro-Last single-ply flat roofing system is ideal for any low sloped or flat roof design. Since 1978, over a billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types.
Our Flat Roofing System is...
- Precision-fabricated to fit your building's low-sloped or flat roof. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection for any low-sloped or flat roof design.
- Energy efficient. The Duro-Last white membrane has the highest retained reflectivity of any single-ply membrane rated by the EPA's ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, saving significant energy and money for facilities with low-sloped and flat roofs throughout North America.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed by authorized contractors. A Duro-Last installation on your building's low-sloped or flat roof is quiet and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Backed by the industry's best warranties for low-sloped or flat roofs. Duro-Last protects the commercial and industrial building owner with either a 15-year full warranty or a 20-year prorated warranty. Both warranties are transferable, and both provide maximum protection. Our standard warranty includes coverage for consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation.
Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
525 Morley Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Tel: (800) 248-0280
Fax: (800) 432-9331
Web site: http://www.duro-last.com