Zero Clearance Grease Duct
Integrated centering sleeve stabilizes the tubes during assembly and covers joint grooves that might otherwise be exposed and trap grease contaminants. Also provides a channel for high temp sealant to accurately insure system water tightness. Extra large spacing between outer wall sections allows for quick and easy installation of the securing band.
- Stainless steel construction is highly corrosion resistant and extremely durable.
- Round tubular design maintains structural integrity significantly longer than a rectangular welded steel product.
- 0" Clearance grease duct (3" insulation & 2 hours fire rating) eliminates the need for a separate fire-rated enclosure around the duct.
- Inner casing available in 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Outer casing available in 304 or galvalume.
- Superior flow rate is achieved with round tube construction.
- Modular design assembles quickly with common tools.
- Contaminants of combustion are not trapped within the flue like it is commonly found in the corners of a rectangular design, thus making it much easier to clean and reduce the chance of fire from accumulated grease.
- No safety concerns with having welding on site that could cause a fire.
- Backed by a comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.