Ultimate Access/Series E Projection Screen
Ultimate Access/Series E electric ceiling-recessed projection screen. You can install the case first, screen later. Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation. Ceiling-recessed screen with an independently motorized ceiling closure. When the screen is retracted, the motorized closure forms a solid bottom panel giving the ceiling a clean appearance.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- At the touch of a switch or wireless transmitter, the door of the Ultimate Access opens into the case before the viewing surface descends into the room. Your audience will be impressed by its precision timing and quiet, fluid movement.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 15' NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- US Patent Nos. 5,341,241; 6,137,629; 6,421,175; 6,532,109; 6,816,308; 7,559,707
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com