TorkStar Utility Lineset System - Motorized Winch
TorkStar is an inherently safe, simple lifting system designed to raise and lower a wide range of products commonly used on stages, in gymnasiums and churches and other public venues. It consists of a motor winch and one or more PosiSpools, connected by a drive shaft and mounted to the ceiling structure. TorkStar utilizes aircraft cable lift lines with a lifting capacity of 500 pounds each.
TorkStar eliminates the need for stepladders, scaffolding, or lifts to service or change lamps, filters, or other ceiling suspended items.
Use TorkStar to Lift: Projection Screens, Lighting, Speakers, Backdrops, Scenery, Draperies, Curtains, Scrims, Signs, Banners, Flags, Chandeliers, etc.
- MK500 Beam Mounting Kit: Enables secure attachment of motor winch and PosiSpool to I-beam. One required per winch or spool.
- PS500SC Shaft Coupling: Connects Drive Shaft to Motor Winch and PosiSpool. Two required per winch or spool.
- Adjustable Batten Clamp: Provides for levelling if attaching lift lines to batten. One required per lift line.
- Ceiling Flange: Trims ceiling openings if installing above false ceiling. One required per lift line.
- Drive Shaft: 23/8? O.D. / 2? I.D. Schedule 40 pipe.
- Batten: 17/8? O.D. / 11/2? I.D. Schedule 40 pipe.
- Cable Management System: Optional cable management system consisting of an adjustable industrial-grade precision cable reel. UL & CSA Listed.
- Control: Single gang double key switch.
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com