Spring Roller FlexShade
Simplicity of design, durable materials and careful workmanship make Draper Spring Roller Shades Americas first choice for institutional-quality light control and room darkening shades.
- Designed specifically for institutional use.
- Manufactured to endure the toughest conditions.
- Spring Roller Shades are offered in a wide range of room darkening and woven mesh fabrics.
- Traditional window shade operation. Metal rollers and heavy-duty springs operate any shade through 12´ wide x 12´ high.
- Large Diameter Institutional Metal RollersAll shades are mounted on rigid steel rollers that house heavy-duty springs. Our ball-bearing style locking mechanism operates more smoothly than other devices on the market. Spring mechanism can be replaced easily in the field.
- Fabric AttachmentFabric is attached to roller with an industrial adhesive, designed to withstand high temperatures and moisture. This adhesive attachment eliminates drilling or unsightly fasteners and gives a strong, permanent bond that leaves a smooth, attractive surface. Virtually eliminates laddering.
- Heat SeamedHems are heat seamed for added strength, which prevent hems from unraveling and tearing.
- Kiln-Dried Hard Maple SlatsIndiana hard rock maple, 7/8", 1-1/4" or 1-1/2", at our discretion. Ten times stronger than pine slats. No finger joints.
- White CordHard braided large diameter cotton cord, attached to slat with screweye and cord clasp. Screweye doesnt weaken slat like punched eyelet holes on shades of lesser quality.
- Each Shade Individually TestedEvery Draper shade is individually tested before shipment for perfect operation.
- Heavy-Duty Cadmium-Plated HardwareHeavy plated steel hardware.
- Optional Fascia Available with an attractive aluminum fascia to conceal hardware and roller.
- Transom Style Shades also available. Recommended for hopper windows, doors, and other operable windows. Shade mounts at bottom of window, pulls up through N-10 locking pulley. Shades are held taut over glass area and don't interfere with operation of windows. Available in any of Draper's fabrics. (Cord and pulley may be offset to the left to avoid window hardware.)
- This product is designed for interior use.
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com