An unprotected skylight can generate intense heat and glare. Skylight FlexShades are the ideal remedy. Inconspicuously recessed into the skylight opening, a Skylight FlexShade provides solar and UV control to protect people and furnishings. Draper recommends lighter color fabrics and hardware to absorb less heat. Venting space between shade and glass highly recommended. Choose motorized or crankboth are a breeze to install and are engineered to be durable and reliable.
Unlike competitive products, Draper Skylight shades only use one motor because the spring roller opposite electric motor maintains constant tension. This feature also makes installation easier. Roller boxes and side flanges can be recessed into the skylight opening; shade operates smoothly and quietly on command. Available in sizes through 6 W x 8 H (183cm W x 244cm H).
Optional IntelliFlex® Control System
A total package, providing maximum user control of electrically operated window shades.
- Contact Draper for size requirements
- Battens are used to ensure the flattest surface possible
- Install at any angle as long as rollers are level
- Select a mesh fabric for light filtration or SunBloc for complete opacity
- Five choices of hardware finishes: silver (standard), black, white, ivory or bronze enamel
- Venting space between shade and glass recommended
- Motorized or crank operation available with many motor and control options
- Perimeter support angles simplify installation
- Side flanges prevent direct light leaks
- A continuous cable provides self-adjusting equalization of the tension at each end of the slat bar
- We can print graphics on your window shade!
- This product is designed for interior use
- Motor/Controls Selection Tool
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com