Silhouette/Series V Electric Projection Screen
Silhouette/Series V electrically operated projection screen with Tab-Tensioning System. The sleek, curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished in white (also available in black or dove grey). Slender dimensions and contemporary design. Can be mounted to the wall or ceiling. Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case.
- Sizes available are listed in charts below and depend on surface selected.
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Tab-tensioned so the surface is perfectly flat.
- 12" (30cm) extra drop is standard.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
- Rear projection surfaces available - contact Draper for quote.
- US Patent Nos. 5,296,964; 6,111,694
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com