Silhouette/Series E Electric Projection Screen
Silhouette/Series E electrically operated projection screen. The sleek, curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished in white. Slender dimensions and contemporary design. Can be mounted to the wall or ceiling. Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" (244cm x 244cm) and 10 (305cm) NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The slender curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished with our standard white. Also available in black or dove grey.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
- US Patent Nos. 5,296,964; 6,111,694
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com