Signature/Series E Projection Screen
Signatures independently motorized ceiling closure disappears into the case when the screen is lowered, for a perfectly unobstructed view. Hinges are completely concealed, and the closure is supported for its entire lengthno sag is possible.
White all-aluminum case that is UL approved for use in environmental air space. Extruded aluminum case design allows for the sophisticated MC1 optional controls for serial communication to be factory installed in the internal junction box. Or, select our low-voltage control, the LVC-III, for remote operation (may also be factory installed).
Two case sizes: small for screens with an image width through 144?; large for all others.
Your choice of a conventional viewing surface: Matt White, Glass Beaded, High Contrast Grey or acoustically transparent AT1200 or AT Grey.
- Clean appearance of a ceiling-recessed screen.
- Black borders standard on all formats (optional on AV).
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 16' x 16' and 240" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extra Drop, Series EUp to 16' overall height, either white or black(white is standard for Series E in AV format; black for all other formats).
- US Patent No. 5,341,241
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com