Rolleramic Electric Projection Screen
Rolleramic heavy-duty motorized projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches and other large venues. All-wood case may be recessed in the ceiling or painted to match its surroundings. End-mounted, direct-drive motor sits on rubber vibration insulators, minimizing friction and noise.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- NTSC format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 20' x 20' and 25' NTSC.
- Optionally available in HDTV and WideScreen format.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Rolleramic is not available with the TorkStar Untility Line Set.
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com