Paragon/Series E Electric Projection Screen
Paragon heavy-duty electric projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, Choose the Paragon for any setting where a very large screen is required. Motor is installed on special vibration insulators inside a 6" diameter steel roller. Operation is smooth, quiet, and reliable. Case is made of white extruded aluminum and can be suspended anywhere, with controls wherever theyre needed. Paragon/Series EMotorized screen is available in sizes through 28' wide. Your choice of a viewing surface: Matt White or Glass Beaded.
Extra Drop Up to 24´ total screen height,either surface color or black. (Surface color standard on Series E AV format screens, black on all others).
Black Masking Borders Borders are optional for Series E AV Format screens and standard for all other format screens.
Wall-Mounting Brackets Two brackets with hardware for attachment to case.
Ceiling Tile Flange Extruded aluminum, finished white. 12' sections, with hardware for attaching to both front and back of case if required. Flange also available for the endcaps of the Paragon case.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 21' x 28', or 24' x 24' and 35' NTSC
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- NTSC format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Optionally available in HDTV and WideScreen format.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- US Patent No. 6,873,461
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com