Luma with AutoReturn Projection Screen
Highest quality spring-roller projection screen for wall or ceiling mounting. Includes the AutoReturn Spring Roller. For small to medium sized groups. Spring-roller operated. Housed in pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps. Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling. The AutoReturn Spring Roller includes a built-in inertia reduction mechanism.
With AutoReturn the screen unrolls in the conventional manner, then slowly and gently retracts to the closed position on its own after a simple tug on the handle. Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, or stop at any point in between. Prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface through repeated impact with the case.
- For small to medium sized groups.
- Spring-roller operated, with pull cord.
- This screen features our new AutoReturn Roller. The screen surface gently raises back into the case with a simple tug on the handle or pull cord
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 8' x 8' and 10' NTSC.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com