Elite Volleyball System (EVS)
500041 Elite Volleyball System (EVS)
Single Court System The EVS Elite Volleyball System is Drapers top of the line volleyball system designed for todays premier volleyball programs. EVS incorporates an internal spring assist mechanism to allow for easy, precise and infinite height adjustment. EVS easily locks in place with a pressure lock hand knob and post is clearly marked at normal competition heights.
Each EVS post has a 6 lower section constructed of 3-1/2 diameter schedule 80 aluminum tubing, an upper section made of 2-7/8 O.D. aluminum tubing with .300 wall thickness. Each upright features an adjustable rubber foot for fine adjustments and protection of your court. Winch features a folding handle to provide maximum player safety.
- Meets all NFHS, USA Volleyball, NCAA and FIVB requirements for competition equipment
- In?nite height adjustment from 6 to 84
- High maneuverabilityLightweight and easy to handle
- Attractive anodized aluminum ?nish
- Secure cast-in-place 3½ I.D. floor sleeves with choice of flush cover plates provide rigid support for life of installation
- Tensioning winch is a heavy-duty, self locking, worm gear mechanism. A heavy 2 wide, high tensile strength, nylon strap with heavy-duty hook eliminates the possibility of hooks breaking and guarantees safe connection to the net-top cable
- Easy storageCan be hung on a wall with hooks, stored on optional transporter or tucked away in a closet
- Heavy-duty construction. Built for years of trouble-free service and intense use
- Components Include:
Telescoping Aluminum Standards One pair of 3-1/2" O.D. high strength tubular standards. Height adjustment, from 6'1" to 8'4" in 1" increments. Power winch is located on the outside of one upright.Second upright is equipped with tiedown cables and adjustable collar.
Power Volleyball Net 32' x 39-3/8". Official competition net. Netting is 4" square #36 black knotless mesh material with vinyl-coated polyester hem double stitched around entire perimeter of net. Top hem has a 42'6" long galvanized aircraft cable with a nylon coating for top tensioning. Bottom of net has a braided white nylon rope. Each side of the net is equipped with three polypropylene tension straps with buckles.
Rope Tensioner A spring loaded rope tensioner holds the bottom of the net taut.
Optional Protective Pads Upright pads provide maximum player protection. Two, 5'8" high pads are constructed of 1-1/2" thick, cross-linked polyethylene foam covered with polyester reinforced vinyl fabric. Dark blue is standard; other colors available.
Combination Antennae and Boundary Markers Vinyl Boundary Marker is one continuous piece that folds on both sides of net and attaches back to itself with hook and loop fastener. Fiberglass antenna slip into pocket on boundary marker. Antenna is 3/8" diameter with alternating red and white stripes.
500042 Elite Volleyball System (EVS) Two Court System
Two Court System includes three uprights. Power winch is located on outside of two posts. Center upright is equipped with double top pulleys and adjustable cable anchor collar for attaching two nets. Includes two nets, two rope tensioners, two pair of combination antenna/boundary markers.
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com