Bottom-Up Flex Shade - Manual / Motorized Operation
Unlike traditional window shades, Draper’s patent pending Bottom-Up FlexShade™ provides privacy without eliminating natural daylight. Draper’s new Bottom-Up FlexShade utilizes natural daylighting to its fullest extent, while protecting work surfaces near the windows from harsh glare and excess heat. The window shade rises from a roller at the bottom of the unit. It blocks the sun’s rays at the bottom of the window, while allowing daylight to pass comfortably above people and objects adjacent to the window. By reducing glare and heat, the Bottom-Up FlexShade promotes a comfortable work or living environment.
The draw cables that lift the shade fabric are under even and constant tension, allowing for easy operation of the shade. This lifts the shade fabric evenly and securely.
Three Systems Available
Bottom-Up FlexShade - Clutch XD
- Manual version has XD Clutch - our premium window shade clutch designed for the most demanding applications
- Roller at top and bottom
- Brackets, Fascia or Headbox (pocket style not recommended for bottom roller) depending on roller diameter
- Sizes through 12’ x 12’ (367cm x 367cm) and larger in many fabrics
- Continuous chain available in stainless steel, black powder coat or white powder coat
- Spring assist in top roller
- Constant force spring in bottom roller
Bottom-up FlexShade - Motorized
- Roller at top and bottom
- Brackets, fascia, or headbox available (pocket style not recommended for bottom roller)
- Sizes through 12’ x 12’ (367cm x 367cm) and larger in many shade fabrics depending on roller diameter.
- 110V Conventional, RTS or ILT Motors
- Fascia and headboxes available in two sizes
Bottom-Up FlexShade - Motorized Dual Roller
- Dual roller configuration means that both the motorized and take-up rollers are located at the bottom of the window opening. The shade fabric is guided by small pulleys at the top of the window. The dual roller configuration is available with endcaps or fascia.
- Rollers at bottom, pulleys at top
- Brackets or Dual Fascia
- Sizes through 12’ x 12’ (367cm x 367cm) and larger in many fabrics depending on roller diameter
- This product can be ANSI/WCMA A100.1-202 compliant for areas where small children are present.
- Promotes energy savings by reducing heat while providing natural daylight to the room. Less artificial light and cooling are required.
- Available in large sizes through 12’ by 12’
- Motorized or manual operation available.
- Available with brackets, small or large fascia, or with a surface headbox. A pocket style headbox is not recommended for the bottom roller.
- This shade is for interior use only.
- Hardware finish choices are: clear anodized (standard), ivory, charcoal bronze, white and black available
- Patent pending
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com