Access XL/Series V Projection Screen
The Access XL/Series V combines the benefits of the Access/Series V with a size range suitable for larger rooms. Motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Tab-tensioned viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added without tools at a later time.
- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller operation.
- 12" extra drop is standard.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 18' x 18' and 270" NTSC.
- US Patent Nos. 6,137,629; 6,421,175; 6,532,109; 6,816,308; 7,559,707
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com