Access XL/Series E Projection Screen
The Access XL/Series E offers the benefits of our Access/Series E, in a size range suited for larger spaces. Motorized ceiling-recessed projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added without tools at a later date.
- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 20' x 20' and 295" NTSC.
- US Patent Nos. 6,137,629; 6,421,175; 6,532,109; 6,816,308; 7,559,707
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com