Access MultiView/Series V Projection Screen
The Access MultiView/Series V offers total flexibility. One screen, two formats. Ceiling-recessed, electric tab-tensioned projection screen with independently motorized masking system installed in the same case for dual format projection.
- Electric, tab-tensioned front projection screen with independently motorized masking system installed in the same case for dual format projection.
- Ceiling-recessed: hidden when not in use.
- Flat black mask on second motor-in-roller converts the projection screen to a 4:3 NTSC format by masking the right and left sides of the viewing surface.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 133" diagonal HDTV format or 136" diagonal WideScreen format.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- US Patent Nos. 6,137,629; 6,421,175; 6,532,109; 6,816,308; 7,559,707
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com