Access Dual Roller FlexShade - Manual
Enjoy the benefits of both mesh and room darkening fabrics in one window shade.
Two shades are vertically stacked in Drapers Access headbox, allowing you to install the headbox during the construction phase, and install your shade rollers later. The Access Dual Roller was designed to be ceiling recessed (Optional ceiling tile flange, 3/4" wide, is available for recessed installations), but it can also be surface mounted.
Choose from bead chain clutch, crank, or motorized operation: both window shades will have the same type of operator. (For bead chain operation, the chain hold-down is designed to keep children from getting tangled in the cord. Optional Spring-loaded Chain Tension Device that inhibits operation until mounted and locking mechanism is depressed is recommended where children are present.)
Combine a glare control fabricmesh or translucentwith a free-hanging room darkening shade, or with a LightBloc FlexShade style (side and sill channels) for complete blackout.
- Only from Draper - Projection screen and room darkening window shade combined into one! Combine LightBloc rear shade for total blackout and a front projection screen (up to 8' high x 10' wide) on the forward roller. Fiberglass matt white front projection screen surface.
- Continuous pocket may be installed well in advance of the shades.
- Draper's exclusive optional power connection allows for pre-wiring of the pocket at either end prior to window shade installation. This feature can eliminate the need for an electrician when the window shades arrive.
- Shades may be coupled. (not suitable with LightBloc)
- Movable suspension brackets.
- Maximum recommended height is 12'. (10' for fabric with LightBloc)
- This product is designed for interior use.
- US Patent Nos. 6,137,629; 6,421,175; 6,532,109; 6,816,308; 7,559,707
411 South Pearl Street
Spiceland, IN 47385
Tel: (765) 987-7999
Fax: (866) 637-5611
Tollfree: (800) 238-7999
Web site: http://www.draperinc.com