Solar Power/Control Boxes
Model: Solar Power/Control Boxes
The DKS 6002, 6003, 6004 and 6400 swing gate operators can be Solar Powered by using any of our Solar Control Box options. Our new 0.0 Amp SBPD (Pat Pend) circuit* insures that battery power is used only when the gate operator is activated. This means there is no use of battery power until the operator is engaged, which provides you with more gate operator cycles per battery charge. This is ideal for remote locations where no power is available. DKS offers three solar power control box options allowing the system to be designed for your application requirements. * Zero draw is obtainable using keyed access control only. Keypads, Proximity readers, or RF remotes extract a low draw.
- Zero Draw - power when you need it.
- More gate operator cycles per battery charge.
- For the 6002 Light Duty, 6003 Residential, and 6004 Column Mount Actuators, and the 6400 In-Ground Operator
- Two (2) 18 AH batteries are typically used to power a single operator. Use the 10 Watt solar panel with 18 Ah batteries **
- Two (2) 35 AH batteries are used for bi-parting (dual) gate operator. Use the 20 watt solar panel with 35 Ah batteries **
- Ideal for applications where 120 VAC is available.
- Standard and Deluxe versions available
- Electronic control board microprocessor based with advanced features
- Common control panel for both single or dual gate operation
- 24 VDC Input and output power
- Basic control box allows you to provide your own batteries
- 18 Amp/Hr control box includes two (2) 18 Ah batteries
- 35 Amp/Hr control box includes two (2) 35 Ah batteries
- Dimensions: 13"W x 8"D x 21"H
- 24 Volt
- Use the 10 Watt solar panel with 18 Ah batteries
- Use the 20 watt solar panel with 35 Ah batteries
- Dimensions: 10.5 "W x 17.5"H x .135"D
- 18 Ah batteries - 600
- 35 Ah batteries - 1200
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493