MicroCLIK® RF Controls - Model 8057 Receiver
Model: Model 8057 Receiver
Model 8040 Receiver The 8040 sends the transmitter codes to a access controller (such as a DKS 1830 Series System) in wiegand format. This receiver can also be programmed as a stand-alone device. It is also ideal for solar-powered applications as it has an extremely low power draw while in stand-by mode. Model 8057 Receiver The 8057 Receiver is a fully programmable stand-alone receiver that can store up to 16,000 transmitter codes. Codes can be added or deleted individually, or in block format.
- Transmitters factory coded to 1 of over 1 million available codes.
- HomeLink® Compatible.
- 8040 Receiver for wiegand data usage, or can be used as a stand-alone device (max 100 codes) in solar-powered, or other applications.
- 8057 Stand-alone receiver is fully programmable. Your choice of either 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 5000, or 16000 transmitter code memory.
- Antenna Options - Directional yagi antenna for improved range.
- Provides remote operation of vehicular access gates from the safety and convenience of a vehicle
- Over 1,000,000 transmitter codes available
- PROXmtr™ includes a built in proximity card with the MicroCLIK transmitter combining both RF and card access control into a single compact unit
- Transmitters available with 1, 2 or 3 buttons
- MicroCLIK® RF controls may be used as a stand-alone access control system or can be interfaced with 26 or 31-bit wiegand controllers
- HomeLink® compatible
- FCC (US): LSD8059RX
- FCC (US): LSD8068T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 102 138
- Primarily used as a 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand output receiver
- Can be set for stand-alone operation, 100 codes maximum
- Low power mode for solar-powered operation
- Can be used with MicroClik or MicroPlus transmitters
- Form C relay.
- 12-24 volt AC or DC.
- Stand-alone receiver
- Stores up to 16,000 MicroClik transmitter codes
- Built-in programming keypad
- Add or delete transmitters individually or in block format
- Programmable facility codes, relay strike time, transmitter button number
- Form C dry contact relay
- 12-24 Volt AC or DC
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493