9024 Residential and Commercial
Model: 9024 Residential and Commercial
The new DKS 9024 Slide Gate Operator keeps running when AC power has been lost. The solar power version is ideal in applications where AC power is unavailable and allows you to add your own solar system for power, or you can choose the DKS solar kit. This slide gate operator offers convenience, reliability and safe operation in a small, compact design and is ideally suited for residential or commercial applications. The 1/2 HP Quadra Drive DC Motor provides powerful and long lasting operation and is backed up with built-in 7.2 Ah batteries to provide operation if AC power is interrupted. For longer backup operation, optional 18 Ah batteries can be chosen for up to 150 gate cycles*. The 9024 features a belt drive/30:1 gear-box reduction system to provide powerful, yet extremely quiet, slide gate operation. The 9024 uses an advanced microprocessor control circuit with outstanding features. Designed with versatility in mind, the DKS Model 9024 provides everything you expect from a gate operator in this class – and more.
*Assumes a 16 foot gate weighing 1000 Lbs. Other external factors (temperature, charge state of batteries, gate weight, gate length, etc.) will affect the performance of the gate operator and may reduce the number of cycles shown.
- Operator is 24 Volt DC and includes built-in battery backup
- 115/230 VAC Input (switch selectable) or 24 VDC Solar Power Input
- 1/2 HP Quadra Drive Heavy-Duty DC Motor
- Two 7.2 Ah Batteries standard, 18 Ah batteries optional
- Powerful 1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor for long life
- Heavy-duty gearbox
- Heavy-duty steel frame provides strength and quiet operation
- “T-Handle” release is easily accessible from front of operator
- Operator re-connects automatically when handle is released
- Adjustable partial open limit
- Adjustable limit nuts for precise gate control
- Auto-close timer 1-30 seconds
- Simple bi-parting gate interface (AC powered operators only)
- Selectable loop/reverse input function; stop or reverse
- Anti-tailgating feature helps to control un-authorized traffic
- Standard normally closed stop circuit
- DC Power Shut-Off switch
- Battery protection circuit
- Ports for plug-in open and reverse loop detectors – DKS detectors only
- Gate Tracker reporting output provides operator data to access control system (DKS 1833, 1835, 1837 or 1838 only)
- AC Powered Operator Only - 115 VAC Convenience outlets, and AC Power Shut-Off switch.
- DC Powered Operator Only - 0.0 Amp SBPD(PatPend) Circuit insures longer battery life.
- Maximum gate width 40 ft. (12.2 m)
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds (453.6 m). (Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor, continuous operation with AC source power available.
- With battery backup approximately 40 cycles with 7.2 Ah Batteries, 150 cycles w/18 Ah Batteries. Assumes a 16-ft, 1000 Lb gate.
- Other external factors (temperature, charge state of batteries, gate weight, gate length, etc.) will affect the performance of the gate operator and may reduce the number of cycles.
- 115, 230 VAC input: 1.8 A / 0.9 A or 24 VDC Input 8.0 A.
- Class I, II, III, IV applications
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991, ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 16.75"W x 28"H x 19"D (42.5cm W x 71cm H x 48.3cm D)
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493