6550 Commercial and Industrial
Model: 6550 Commercial and Industrial
The 6550 operator is designed to operate very large vehicular swing gates in commercial and industrial applications. Secondary operators are used in bi‐parting (dual) gate applications , and cannot be used as a stand‐alone device.
- Easy access case design
- Breakaway hub prevents gearbox damage
- Simple manual release
- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Secondary unit includes 50 Ft cable.
- Maximum gate width 25-ft.
- Maximum gate weight 2000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 115 VAC. High Voltage Kit allows the operator to be powered from 208, 230, 460 or 575 source voltage. In dual gate applications, only one (1) kit is required (secondary operator DOES NOT require a high voltage kit).
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 20.5"W x 38.5"H x 30"D (52cm W x 97.8cm H x 76.2cm D)
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493