6400 In-Ground Swing Gate Operator
Model: 6400 In-Ground Swing Gate Operator
THE MODEL 6400 installs in-ground making it virtually invisible and satisfies the most sophisticated automation needs without being detrimental to the original gate design. Invisible and powerful, the motor/drive mechanism is constructed in die-cast aluminum with a special corrosion-proof treatment, and because the drive unit is gear driven, there is no need to worry about hydraulic leaks, check valves or pumps. The underground self-supporting foundation box is built from corrosion-proof steel and has a galvanized steel cover. A lockable manual release lever is designed so that it can be operated from inside or outside the gate. The 6400 operates on 24 Volt DC power and features built in limit switches that precisely control the start / stop speed, and travel of your gate. The microprocessor based electronic control board provides many advanced features typically not found in operators in this class. The control box can be powered by 120 Volt AC, which is then converted to 24 Volt DC to power the actuator and control board. Two 120 Volt control boxes are available to choose from, Deluxe and Standard. The Deluxe control box includes three 120 VAC outlets to power accessory transformers. Both include 3.5 Ah (Amp Hour) batteries for back-up power operation. You can also select our Solar Powered control box, which eliminates the need for high voltage power runs. Click the link for more information on the Solar Power option and a 30% tax credit.
- Easy access with removable cover
- Built in reset and test buttons
- Keyed manual release
- Internal adjustable limit switches.
- Slow start / slow stop.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Magnetic lock output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- 24 VDC operating power.
- Built-in battery back-up.
- Separate control panel.
- Keyed release for manual operation.
- Maximum gate width 10-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 300 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator. )
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 16-seconds.
- Actuator operates at 24 Volts DC power.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 17"W x 6"H x 12"L
- Dimensions (120 Volt deluxe control box): 14.5"W x 24"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (120 Volt standard control box): 12.5"W x 16.5"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (Solar control box): 13"W x 21"H x 8"D
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493