1808 Entry System
Model: 1808 Entry System
The model 1808 is a small compact telephone entry system that is loaded with features. The distinctive styling of the 1808 makes it ideal for small residential or commercial applications. And, by adding the optional built in directory, the 1808 is ideal for small multi-home gated community applications. The 1808 is available in surface mount style only. Visitors are identified by voice communication via the telephone. Access is granted by pressing "9" on your touch tone telephone, or access can be denied by simply hanging up. The 1808 is available with or without a small, built-in directory. Contact your professional DKS system installer for more information about this and other DKS products.
- Provides service for up to 600 residents.
- Led lighting illuminates keypad and directory
- Flash entry codes allow entry on a single day only, then automatically deactivate themselve
- Dtmf tone output allows these systems to be used with PBX, KSU and telephone systems with auto-attendants
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 16-digit dialing.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- LED lighting illuminates keypad and directory.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Stores up to 600 telephone numbers.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1000.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 7.375"H x 11"W x 6.375"D.
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493