1802 Access Plus
Model: 1802 Access Plus
The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. Each Access Plus Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, Wireless, or POTS. DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy to use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately. Set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button. The Model 1802 Access Plus provides voice communication from the entry point between the resident/tenant and guest. Ideal for small apartment and condominium complexes, gated communities, college residence halls, mixed-use buildings, and businesses. DoorKing's Access PlusAccount Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
- PC programmable
- Cellular, VoIP, Wireless or traditional POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) voice and programming connections available
- Talk to your guest at a front door or gate from any telephone in the home!
- Up to 27 resident / tenant phone numbers
- Up to 27 phone numbers plus 23 additional with 1816 AP intercom expansion
- Access Plus Account Manager software included
- Relay board available which allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices
- Holiday schedule
- Four (4) hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock / lock times
- Email notifications
- Live relay control from your PC
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma)
- U.L. listed power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493