In addition to its anti-reflective properties, anti-reflective glass blocks over 99% of UV transmittance to protect interiors and contents. At the same time it also offers the traditional benefits of laminated glass, including enhanced security, improved safety and damage protection, and superior acoustic control.
Coupled with large size capability and the fact that it can be tempered and bent like ordinary glass, reflective glass is not only ideal for typical anti-reflective uses such as museums and displays, but a practical choice for retial storefronts, showrooms and a host of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces exterior and interior visible light reflectance to less than 2%
- Transmits more than 90% visible light
- Superior safety, security and acoustic performance
- Blocks over 99% of UV transmittance
- Durable pyrolytic surface, bendable and temperable
|Visible Light||Total Solar Energy||U-Factor||Solar|
|Clear Float Glass||1/4||6||88||8||8||77||7||62||0.93||1.02||5.7||0.81||0.94|
|Clear Float Glass||1/2||12||84||8||8||64||6||49||0.89||0.98||5.5||0.73||0.84|
Notes: Contact Pilkington for other OptiView™ thickness and laminated glass combinations. Pilkington OptiView™ Anti -Reflective Glass performance based on:
- 6mm (1/4") laminated glass: 3mm (1/8") OptiView™ (#1) + 0.76mm (0.030") clear pvb with 99% UV absorptance + 3mm (1/8") OptiView™ (#4)
- 12mm (1/2") laminated glass: 6mm (1/4") OptiView™ (#1) + 0.76mm (0.030") clear pvb with 99% UV absorptance + 6mm (1/4") OptiView™ (#4)
Clear float glass performance based on non -laminated glass. *Btu/hr•sq ft•°F **W/sq m•°K
Dependable Glass Works, Inc.
509 E. Gibson Street
Covington, LA 70433
Tel: (985) 892-0999
Fax: (985) 892-0986
Tollfree: (800) 338-2414
Tollfree Fax: (800) 866-0986
Web site: http://www.dependableglass.com