C2 Engineered Cedar Siding & Paneling
WHY CHOOSE ENGINEERED CEDAR?
- 100% old growth Western Red Cedar
- Clear vertical or mixed grain
- Lower cost than solid cedar
- Extremely stable, more resistant to cupping, twisting and checking than solid
- Approved for both exterior and interior applications
- Extends life of old growth forest 7-8 times
- Qualifies for LEED points
- Sizes 1x4, 1x6, any length up to 20'
BENEFITS OF WESTERN RED CEDAR
DIMENSIONAL STABILITY :
Cedar offers low density and shrinkage factors, and exceptional thermal insulation value.
Cedar is easy to cut, form, glue and finish.
Cedar contains natural preservatives that resist moisture, decay and insect damage.
FLAME SPREAD AND SMOKE DEVELOPMENT RATINGS:
Cedar exceeds safety classifications and does not require preservative treatments.
Cedar is naturally at home in the sun, rain, heat and cold all year round.
Crawford Creek Lumber Ltd.
#10, 3109 - 161 St.
South Surrey, BC V3Z 2K4
Tel: (604) 531-7588
Fax: (888) 620-3964
Web site: http://www.crawfordcreeklumber.com