rFoil 1800 Series Ultra NT Radian Barrier for SCIFs
Fully compliant with Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) applications and provides an effective RF attenuation barrier against a wide range of RF frequencies, rFOIL 1800 Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIF’s is a special purpose product.
Ultra NT Radiant Barrier is durable, lightweight, and easily installed in many different types of buildings. Ultra NT Radiant Barrier is also an approved vapor barrier.
Ultra NT Radiant Barrier is a heavy duty radiant barrier sheet made up of a single layer of woven polyethylene material bonded to and sandwiched between two highly reflective aluminum surfaces. rFOIL 1800 Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIF’s works with existing fiber insulation to lower energy usage and reduce utility bills.
RF shielding, Radiant Barrier, Vapor Barrier, and more: rFOIL 1800 Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIF’s has it all!Benefits
- Meets or exceeds shielding effectiveness (100Mhz-10Ghz): -85 dB (Solid) -67dB (Perforated)
- Highly Reflective Radiant Barrier
- Reflects 97% of Radiant Heat
- Reduces Heating and Cooling Costs
- Lowers Energy Usage and Utility Bills
- Thermal Performance Unaffected by Moisture
- Water Vapor Permeability < 0.01 perms (1800S)
- Increases Sound Attenuation for SCIF’s
- Non-toxic & Non-carcinogenic
- Class 1/Class A fire rating
- Improved Effectiveness of Installed Fiber/Mass Insulation
- Lightweight: 500 square feet weighs only 15lbs.
- Clean, Safe, and Easy to Install
- Simple to Cut and Configure around Obstructions
- Outstanding Tear Strength and Puncture Resistance
- Durable and Flexible Woven Polyethylene Base
- NFPA 286 Full Room Burn Test
- 1800S is solid and is a good option for the greatest amount of RF attenuation.
- 1800P is perforated and is a good option when breathability is more important than the additional RF attenuation 1800S provides.
- Standard roll sizes of 48” wide by 125’ long. We can also manufacture custom sizes to meet your needs faster than you might expect.