Tranzform® Sound Accordion Partitions
Model Number: ESP20
It's easy to quickly transform a large room into two or more sections for security, privacy and unparalleled sound control with our TranZform Sound Accordion Partitions. These sound-absorbing partitions have been independently tested to meet a STC Rating of 45 per ASTM E90 standards.
Requiring only an overhead track for support, these compact panels are designed to recess into a side wall pocket, conveniently storing them out of sight and out of mind, for full use of your building space.
TranZform Sound accordion-type side folding panels suspend from a single overhead track to form a temporary wall in any type of opening.
Sound Blocking Insulation: For maximized sound control, the TranZform Sound’s double panel construction is lined with continuous blankets of sound absorbing material. This system has been independently tested to provide a STC rating of 45 per ASTM E90 Concealed Storage: Designed to stack at a fraction of their extended width, the accordion panels can retract out of sight into a recessed side wall pocket Smooth Glide Operation: Panels are track-supported by a smooth glide nylon wheel and ball bearing roller assembly Durable Design: Panels are coated with a scratch resistant, permanently bonded vinyl finish that offers a high level of impact resistance Modular Construction
for simple, in-place, cost effective installation and service Dimensions
- Available Sizes: 3’6” to 22’ H to a maximum of 1600 ft2
- Stack Area: 2” per foot of width + 7” (for units over 14’ H, minimum stack is 43”)
- Hang Weight: 4.5 lbs per ft2, extended
TranZform Sound Accordion Partitions are constructed for daily use where room separation and sound control is needed. Configuration
- Track: TranZform panels are supported by a heavy duty extruded aluminum track. Multiple mounting styles are offered for varying header construction based on available ceiling and clearance space
- Panels: The continuous length, 4 1/2” wide dual wall panels are coated with a scratch resistant vinyl clad 24 gauge steel, corrugated and reinforced with double rolled end beads for strength and resilience
- Sound Blocker Lining: Both interior panel surfaces are fitted with continuous blankets of sound-absorbing material securely attached to ensure lasting, effective retention of the sound liner
- Hinges: Full height extruded vinyl hinges are rugged for lasting performance and allow for simple panel replacement with units mounted in place. These hinges can be color matched to wall panels
Materials and Finishes
- Lead Post: A heavy duty extruded aluminum post fitted with grip-type handles provides operational support and hook-bolt connection that will close the panels securely. If you require additional security, keyed locking is an available option
A variety of selectable vinyl panel finishes allow for enhanced aesthetics. Additional partition components can be powder coated to match.
|Embossed Weave |
| || || || |
|Almond* ||Antique Blue ||Blush ||Colonial Green |
| || || || |
|Driftwood* ||Granite Gray ||Rouge || |
|Embossed Leather ||Wood Grain |
| || || || |
|Steel Gray ||Vanilla Cream* ||Dark Oak ||Light Oak |
|Matte Black |
Operation Recycled Content
Post-industrial and pre-consumer recycled content values and LEED® credits are available, and components are easily recyclable.Aesthetics Vision Windows
Improve aesthetics and visibility with one- or two-way windows incorporated in the curtain. Safety and Protection Locking
A wide variety of locking options are available to meet your security needs. Unique Design Solutions Curved Track Construction
For side folding doors and grilles, installing a curved overhead track can help avoid design obstacles in the ceiling space. Pocket Door
Available for side closing products up to 12 feet high, this heavy duty 12 gauge steel pocket door and frame assembly neatly closes off the pocket area of a stored partition. Single Slide or Bi Parting Construction
This side folding product can be designed to close at the center of the room in divided sections or extend fully from one wall to the other.