TranZform® Space Accordion Partitions
Model Number: ESP10
TranZform Space accordion partitions provide a quick and convenient solution to separating a large room into two or more divided sections for security, privacy or crowd control. These durable panels require minimal headroom, zero floor space. Requiring only an overhead track for support, these compact panels can be designed to recess into a side wall pocket, conveniently storing them out of sight and out of mind, for full use of your building space.
TranZform Space single accordion-type side folding panels suspend from a single overhead track to form a temporary wall in any type of opening.
Concealed Storage: Panels are designed to stack at a fraction of their extended width and can retract virtually out of sight into a recessed wall pocket Smooth Glide Operation: Panels are track-supported by a smooth glide nylon wheel and ball bearing roller assembly Durable Design: Panels are coated with a scratch resistant, permanently bonded vinyl finish that offers a high level of impact resistance Modular Construction: Allows for simple, in-place, cost effective installation and service
- Available Sizes: 3’6” to 14’ H, standard construction
- Stack Area: 1 ¾” per foot width + 5 ½”
- Hang Weight: 1.9 lbs per ft2, extended
TranZform Space Accordion Partitions are constructed for daily use where room separation is needed.
If your requirements call for advanced sound control, visit our TranZform® Sound Accordion Partitions. Configuration
Materials and Finishes
- Track: TranZform panels are supported by a heavy duty extruded aluminum track. Multiple mounting styles are offered for varying header construction based on available ceiling and clearance space
- Panels: The continuous length, 4 1/2” wide dual wall panels are coated with a scratch resistant vinyl clad 24 gauge steel, corrugated and reinforced with double rolled end beads for strength and resilience
- Hinges: Full height extruded vinyl hinges are rugged for lasting performance and allow for simple panel replacement with units mounted in place. These hinges can be color matched to wall panels
- Lead Post: A heavy duty extruded aluminum post fitted with grip-type handles provides operational support and hook-bolt connection that will close the panels securely. If you require additional security, keyed locking is an available option
A variety of selectable vinyl panel finishes allow for enhanced aesthetics. Additional partition components can be powder coated to match.
|Embossed Weave |
| || || || |
|Almond* ||Antique Blue ||Blush ||Colonial Green |
| || || || |
|Driftwood* ||Granite Gray ||Rouge || |
|Embossed Leather ||Wood Grain |
| || || || |
|Steel Gray ||Vanilla Cream* ||Dark Oak ||Light Oak |
|Matte Black |
TranZform Space Accordion Partitions provide a gliding manual push/pull operation accomplished with ease and minimal force.
Post-industrial and pre-consumer recycled content values and LEED® credits are available, and components are easily recyclable.Aesthethics Vision Windows
Improve aesthetics and visibility with one- or two-way windows incorporated in the curtain. Safety and Protection Locking
A wide variety of locking options are available to meet your security needs. Unique Design Solutions Curved Track Construction
For side folding doors and grilles, installing a curved overhead track can help avoid design obstacles in the ceiling space. Pocket Door
Available for side closing products up to 12 feet high, this heavy duty 12 gauge steel pocket door and frame assembly neatly closes off the pocket area of a stored partition. Single Slide or Bi Parting Construction
This side folding product can be designed to close at the center of the room in divided sections or extend fully from one wall to the other.